Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sweet Chaos!

Despite all the action with my car accident, having my mom in the E.R. twice over this past weekend (I'm wondering if they offer a rewards card), I'm still managing to keep my New Year's Resolution going...and it feels great! It takes almost nothing to do something for someone.  A great gesture, simple or big could really make a difference in someone.  I'm hoping this continues with each who read this. 
Pictures of my random acts can be seen on my lights, camera, smiles site
http://lightscamerasmiles.shutterfly.com/pictures#n_5

I've paid for 4 movie tickets and snacks in honor of Caroline Previdi
I've left an anonymous 'I wish you great days ahead' note on some one's car in honor of Daniel Barden
I've left a dollar at the vending machine for someone, anyone in honor of Dylan Hockley
I've sent notes to my mom, dad, my grandma and my grandpa letting them know how much I love them in honor of Josephine Gray
Last night at dinner, I left a generous tip for our waiter in honor of James Mattioli
I also left a compliment about our waiter with his boss in honor of Mary Sherlach
This morning I brought donuts in for the crew at work in honor of Jesse Lewis

This is just the beginning.  I will complete my 27 acts and have them documented but will continue with my random acts, just because it feels good, well after number 27!!! I hope that you too can spread the good amongst each other. Take care all!!

~ Me

No comments:

Post a Comment