Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Fun!


Halloween is NOT my most favorite time of year for the following reasons:

1.  Spiders- They scare me to the very core of my soul! PHOBIA! All sizes, all pictures, all everything!  
2.  Snakes- Same as above.
3.  Witches
4.  Monsters
5.  Michael Myers, Jason, Freddy, THE EXORCIST, Rosemary's Baby, and all other creepy ass people
6.  Scary pumpkins, costumes, wigs, weapons
7.  Mummies, Bats, Skulls, Black Cats
8.  Haunted Houses

I mean, it's pretty safe to say I'm scared of everything Halloween.  And this is why there are NO pictures explaining my fears. The things I do like:

1.  Beautifully decorated pumpkins- aaah.....look at how amazing these turned out.  The originality of using black and white rather than your typical orange pumpkin.  Don't get me wrong, I've seen some gorgeous orange decorated pumpkins.  I just thought this was really pretty. 
One year my boys decorated a Mike Wazowski pumpkin.  It. was. the. cutes. thing. ever! It had arms, legs and the 'ONE EYE'!!! Super cute!



2.  Creative fun foods- I love making and creating fun foods for Halloween.  Look at these mummy cupcakes... cute, huh? I love them!

3.  Fun decorations (NOT SCARY ONES!)- No, these are NOT my shoes!!!



See, there are some things I like.  The best part for me, though, is laughing at other people's expense.  It's mean, I know, but damn! Talk about good medicine! It's the funniest thing when people get spooked! I've posted some 'entertainment' for you.  YOU HAVE TO WATCH THESE VIDEOS! Have a spooktacular time and enjoy!






Oh gosh!! I cannot stop laughing!!!

May you all be safe on Halloween.  Get those reflectors out and don't forget to check all candy!! Or do what I do, save it for the following year and pass it out! lol  totally kidding! It's all gone by Turkey day!

~'Gomez'
(videos courtesy of You Tube, pics courtesy of Pinterest and my family album)

Well, well, wouldn't you know.....I was supposed to post this ON Halloween, however, a turn of events caused me to post a day late!!! After reading my next post, you'll understand! lol  You'll also get to see a couple pics from Halloween night....stay tuned...


P.S.: I'm so glad Halloween is over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment