Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Want A Cupcake!

Losing weight is hard, putting weight on is EASY.  Typical.  And also true. Whoever invented that phrase is a genius and I'd love to take him/her out for a super unhealthy dinner complete with tons of sweets! I want a cupcake now!!!

Why is it that no matter how hard I try to eat better, things just don't fit around my mid section and ass comfortably? Problem areas. They suck. I don't eat terrible,,, OK, well, that's partially true.  Like yesterday, I had a boiled egg for breakfast with a bottled water.  I thought, 'great! This isn't bad,  I can totally do this.  Not bad at all, Anna Marie! Kuddos and a big YOOHOO'.  The egg was decent and had not created gas bubbles in my system by lunch time, so, yay! I decided on a milkshake for lunch.  I know, I know, not good but I sooooo wanted something yummy. Plus, it contains milk. Oh,,,and the night before, I had baked fish and corn! So there! Anyway, back to my lunch.  I ordered a small vanilla milkshake and thought, 'maybe I should have something somewhat healthier'.  Aaah... a baked potato.  I love my baked potatoes fully loaded with the exception of chives. Who made chives??? Gross.  They should be banned from everything! Having a baked potato with the 'goods' on it probably isn't the best way to go when you're trying to eat better, but how else would anyone eat a potato? I mean, cheese is dairy (part milk, right? Healthy), bacon is protein (healthy), sour cream is also dairy (healthy) and butter (we just pretend it isn't there because it's delicious and makes EVERYTHING yummy and will eventually clog your arteries and kill you). So, you can imagine how proud I was of myself for NOT including butter on my potato that happened to be cut into strips (like fries) and only contained queso (yes queso), bacon and sour cream! Yum.

After lunch, I started thinking that the cashier may have tricked me into having 'queso fries' which is also equivalent to a 'heart attack on a plate'.  Great.  This now became my 'cheat day'. 

Today I had a freaking chewy granola bar, green tea (yuck) and water, to start.  Lunch, who knows?  But dinner will definitely be baked chicken with a veggie (also, yuck). 

I talked to Carla (fitness guru who gets pleasure from seeing others suffer and also my sister's friend) and she has given me tips and pointers on how to 'change my lifestyle'.  Hmmm... sounds less fun than say,,,,,my decorated baked potato.  She's teeny, so I have two choices; I could hire her as my PT, begin to lose weight/tone up so I can be teeny like her and have her continue to give my eating tips so that I maintain a wonderful, healthy 'lifestyle' OR,,, I could put her in my pocket and totally get rid of her! Totally kidding.  Of course I wanna be healthier.  But there has to be a way I can get healthier and look amazing and still enjoy my less nutritional choice of....everything.

Carla, mother of two and wife, is a beast! Not literally y'all.  What I mean is, she works super hard and looks amazing.  I'm totally jealous right now.  I want the legs, the arms, the ass, a cupcake and the flat stomach. I'm going to make a conscious effort to NOT cut my 'baked' potato into strips, fry them and pour queso all over it and I will also make a conscious effort to attend a few of Carla's brutal classes.   She wouldn't really kill me, right? To be continued.....

~ ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment