Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My ABC's of Christmas

Christmas, as you all know, is my most favorite time of the year.  Even though I'm not filthy rich, yet, I still enjoy the challenge of what to get people for Christmas.  The wrapping is the best part for me!  I could give the worst gift ever (which I never will) and make it look amazing with the wrapping!  I love wrapping gifts.  It can get expensive so this year looks like HEB bags with a bow!  lol  just kidding!  Everyone knows SANTA BRINGS THE GIFTS ALREADY WRAPPED!

Everything about Christmas excites me except Black Friday.  That just flat out scares the living crap out of me! Lights, decorated trees, baking and family time are just a few of my ultimate favorites!  I got this list of ABC questions/comments from a friend and thought it was cute!  I made it a 'Christmas' ABC list.  You are more than welcome to share this list with whomever you want to see what kind of response you get.  Enjoy!

A-Always in the mood for:
Christmas music and Christmas candles
B-Be careful not too:
Lose my favorite thermal pajamas!  I have a pair of Eeyore pj's I absolutely love! They have lost their shape, but I so do not care!  I thought I lost them in one of my 500 moves from place to place- Found them!!!!  Life is good!
C-Can you believe I:
Do all my shopping on the 24th of December?!  Yes,, this is true!  Sad, but true!  I work well under
pressure and best part of shopping on the 24th, is that most sane people are home with their families and probably NOT out shopping!
D-December means:
Income tax time is right around the corner, AKA, 'recovery time'!
E-Every year I:
Tell myself that I will have all Christmas shopping done by at least November 1st- Never happens!
F-Favorite movies:
Elf, Grinch, Home Alone, A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation
G-Go ahead and:
Eat!!!
H-Happy Birthday:
Jesus and all other December babies!
I-I love when:
Every member of my family joins forces and gets me everything on my Christmas list!  lol  jj! I love
when we make reindeer food and throw it in Mom's yard!
J-Just in case you didn't know:
I love Mr. Grinch and the 'Grinch green' color
K-Kindly pass the:
Candied yams!
L-Limit the intake of:
Nothing!  Enjoy it all!
M-My favorite thing to do is:
Take Christmas pictures
N-Never:
Do Black Friday, unless you have a black belt in karate or a machine gun!
O-Over do:
The decorations! Two words: Clark Griswold
P-Pray for those who:
Don't know Jesus!
Q-Quit trying to:
Out do me at Christmas time!
R-Re gift- yes or no?
Yes!  I mean, what else am I gonna do with the 14 pairs of socks I got?  I just have to be careful not
to give them back to the ones who gave them to me! lol
S-Slowly:
remove the gift wrap!  I spent a lot of money on that damn roll of paper!
T-Tonight I will:
attempt to put more lights up, have Christmas music playing in the background and maybe end the
night with cookies fresh out of the oven!
U-Unlimited:
refills of 'punch' are completely necessary in to deal with the dysFUNction in my family! lol
V-Visit:
A homeless shelter or a children's hospital! Still trying to do either one, however, my emotions
always get the best of me and begin to weep.  One day, I'll be able to fulfil this want with only tears
of joy and complete satisfaction that I made someone happy!
W-When I see:
A man walk into a jewelry store, I get a little jealous, but most of all I fear for the man.  Hope he
gets the woman in his life the biggest rock ever! HINT, HINT!!!!!
X-Xylophone:
Really??  Is this the only thing they could come up for the letter 'X'? I have nothing.
Y-Yuck!  I can't believe I:
Did that!
Z-Zebra:
gift wrap paper should be accented with red bows!

Happy 'Holly'days!

Before I go, I must tell Kristal Arellano Happy Birthday!!!  I met Kristal years ago and thank the Lord I did!  She has made me laugh, she's been there to listen to me when I needed ears, and she continues to be there no matter what!  True friendship!  "Happy birthday, Kristal!  love ya and God bless you always!"

No comments:

Post a Comment