Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

My Friends!
I have been blessed to have such great friends in my life!  I have a handful of friends that are there for me no matter what. Friends I can rely on, talk to, cry to, vent to and friends who just make me smile even when it seems as though life's adventures have taken that strength from me!  You all know who you are!  A couple are teachers, some work in the medical field, some in offices, some in banks and some work out of their homes.  These special men and women are remarkable in their own ways.  They shine, they laugh, they love me just the way I am and for that, I am grateful.  Thank you to each of you who have given me so many wonderful memories through the years.  I love each of you for the love you have shown me and respect you even more for who you are. 

I have many other dear friends that I've made through the years and some friends that have recently come into my life.  I even have a few that have 'resurfaced' from when we were little kids!  Amazing!  I guess I owe a thank you to FaceBook!  lol  I hope that I've been a solid rock for each of you the way you all have been for me.  I believe God puts certain people in our lives for certain reasons.  Each of my besties have never ceased to amaze me with their kindheartedness, sensitivity, honesty, and pureness.  Each have brought me joy and laughter.  Sometimes so much laughter that we have even shared tears of joy!  I have so many stories about each-- I could probably write a book of  'Joyous Moments'! From sharing mishaps on the golf course to eating pancakes at 3am in our jammies to vacation trips filled with pure laughter (and a few drinks)! 

Eleven years ago a very dear friend of mine was murdered at the hands of a drunk.  Unfortunately, I never appreciated friendship like I did after she was gone.  I missed her so much and still miss her to this day.  Sadly, her life was cut short, but she taught me how to cherish a friend and never take them for granted.  I love each of my friends and I am so thankful to have them in my life.  "I love you 'besties'"!
 
I'm looking forward to making many more wonderful memories in the years to come!  Cheers!!! (I think I hear a 'girl's trip' calling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment